Castor wheel fitted with optional bike tyre, machined to suit wheel hubs. Note bike tread increases tyre diameter from 80mm.
- 100mm castor wheel machined to fit the aluminium wheel hub (sold separate here).
- Machined to fit 4 x M5 bolts concentrically 30mm
- Optional fitted with bike tyre tread from Halfords.
- Castor boss is turned down to give a flat flush surface to mount onto.
- Note, I currently have 2 widths. Please message me if you want a preference, otherwise it will now be 36mm wide PP wheels. Alternative being 30mm Nylon wheels if i have them in stock.
- Black Nylon wheels available for limited time, and only available in 30mm nylon.
These are castor wheels that are modified to give you maximum grip by leveling off the bevel edge, and the middle hub is removed on the lathe to give a flush surface for the hub to sit onto.
Choosing bike tyre fitting?
Note bike tread increases tyre diameter from 100mm.
The bike tyre is attached using some low profile head TIMCO or pan head TEK screws. These screws provide better surface contact to hold down the tread without squashing through the rubber like a woodscrew would.