Larger machined aluminium wheel hub for drill motor outputs
- Turned 6082 T6 aluminium wheel hub
* Helicoil style 1.5D thread insert for threading onto 3/8 UNF drill spindle. Means no more damaged threads in aluminium.
* With 4mm keyway and bore of 12mm to suit TSC Battenbox. Does not thread onto standard drill – sits on a keyway.
- 6x 5.1mm holes for fixing to wheels, cogs and sprockets
- Bolt hole PCD 45mm, OA Diameter 56mm, Hub diameter 24mm, Flange width 6mm, Hub width 9mm
- Note, does not come with bolts. M5 x15mm washer is included with the helicoil hubs
- Optional grub screw will be machined to the opposing side of the keyway.
The keyway option can also be used for locking sprockets to shafts using a keyway.
If you wish for customised dimensions to suit your shafts, please message me to ask – i can modify to suit your needs.