Motor mounts to suit Team SC drill motor gearbox assemblies and other common branded drills. Please see image gallery to see which drills I currently make for – note the Argos discontinued drill is the value drill discontinued in 2020.
If your looking for drive assemblies, we sell our own so you dont have to spend out more on full body drills. If you wish to buy drills, i do not recommend the challenger or vonhaus brand. Bigger sized gearbox and dual speed respectively are not great for robot combat.
Please email an image of your drill motor gearbox after completion of this order, so i can confirm the mounts are suitable. Contact me for VONHAUS mount choices. [email protected]
- Custom designed and CNC machined from 15mm black HDPE to fit firmly around motor can and gearbox. (White possibly available – please email prior to booking to check material stock)
- Provides a firm and secure hold to both gearbox and motor.
- Indentations allow you to drill and fix together both mounts if you need.
- 60mm overall height (Challenger drills are slightly larger due to the larger gearbox case)
- 30mm drill shaft axle centre to base
- Mounting pattern 30mmx52.5mm
- Mounting screws required M5 or M6 depending on mounting options. Max screw depth 20mm
- Threaded inserts as standard. Barrel nuts optional (barrel nuts/cross dowel nuts are 16mm in length)
- 1 set of mounts is for 1 motor gearbox.
- Currently made to order so please expect 48 hours before shipping.
A video on the mounts for the old Argos style motor. (Note: price was increased over 1 year ago from making this video)