Custom designed and manufactured aluminium gearbox based on drill gearboxes.
- Gearbox section is only 45mm square, 41mm wide.
- Multiple mounting options with M6 holes on edge and gearbox face. 20mmx30mm on side and both 4at 35mm PCD, or 20mmx35mm square.
- 481g approx
- 24:1 total gear reduction with 2 stage all metal planetary 6:1 and 4:1 gear reductions
- 900 RPM approx at 18v (18v motor)
- 18v RS550 2.1Amp run current available
- Rugged design with all metal gearbox
- 2 bearings positioned to stop gearbox locking from axle, shear, bending and torsional loads. The output shaft cannot shift into the gearbox causing it to jam.
- Designed with full drive motor pinion in mesh
- Drill shaft output and 4x15mm keyway on output shaft (key not included)
- 1 year in development from 3D printed design to full CNC machining from 6082 t6 aluminium
- Can fit to RS550 motor or motor with either 19mm or 25mm M3 or 29mm M4 spacing. Note the Speedy Battenbox uses a larger diameter motor pinion gear and can be drilled through on a lathe so that a 775 5mm shaft would fit.
- Uses 15 tooth 0.7 MOD motor pinion gear (~3.175mm D shaft). Additional pinion gears will be made available soon with grubscrew and different diameters bores to choose from.
- LH Screw included.
TESTED in battle at events. No issues! No Jams!
Contact me for availability, usually shipped after 2-4 days depending on when the order is placed.
Please note, I machine the keyway on my mill which is stored at work and therefore only get to make them after work when I am working in the office.
Note, Product gallery shows the TSC Battenbox 550 RPM models gears and not the 900s