Custom designed and manufactured aluminium gearbox based on drill gearboxes.
- 481g approx
- 900 RPM approx at 18v
- 18v RS550
- Rugged design with all metal gearbox
- 2 bearings positioned to stop gearbox locking from axle, shear, bending and torsional loads. The output shaft cannot shift into the gearbox causing it to jam.
- Designed with full drive motor pinion in mesh
- Multiple mounting options with M6 holes
- Drill shaft output and 4mm keyway on output shaft
- 1 year in development from 3D printed design to full CNC machining from aerospace grade aluminium
- Can fit to RS550 motor or motor with either 19mm or 25mm M3 or 29mm M4 spacing.
- A 775 5mm shaft would fit but the pinion and back plate need to be modified to fit.
- LH Screw fitted.
TESTED in battle at the BBB event this month. No issues! No Jams!
Contact me for availability, usually shipped after 4 days depending on when the order is placed.
Please note, I machine them on my personal CNC mill which is stored at work, and therefore only get to make them after work when I am working in the office. This is the reason for the delay in making these. I am continually making them and when I have a batch I release them for sale.
Note, Product gallery shows the TSC Battenbox 550 RPM models gears and not the 900s