Machined aluminium wheel hub for drill motor outputs
- Turned 6082 T6 aluminium wheel hub
* Helicoil style 1.5D thread insert for threading onto 3/8 UNF drill spindle. Means no more damaged threads in aluminium.
* With 4mm keyway and bore of 12mm to suit TSC Battenbox. Does not thread onto standard drill – sits on a keyway.
- 4x 5.1mm holes for fixing to wheels, cogs and sprockets
- Bolt hole PCD 30mm, OA Diameter 38mm, Hub diameter 18mm, Flange width 5mm, Hub width 10mm
- No longer comes with bolt hardware (cost for you reduced to reflect changes)
- M5 x 15mm washer is included with the helicoil option
Recommend to use copper grease to stop potential seizing onto shaft
Designed to fit onto Team SC wheels but can be used for own purposes such as connecting drills to weapon arms.
The keyway option can also be used for locking sprockets to shafts using a keyway.
If you wish for customised dimensions to suit your shafts, please message me to ask – i can modify to suit your needs.