Custom designed and manufactured aluminium gearbox based on drill gearboxes.
- Gearbox section is only 45mm square, 41mm wide.
- Multiple mounting options with M6 holes on edge and gearbox face. 20mmx30mm on side and both 4at 35mm PCD, or 20mmx35mm square.
- 481g approx
- 36:1 total with 2 stage all metal planetry 6:1 and 6:1 gear reductions
- 550 RPM approx at 11.1v (12v motor)
- 12v and 18v RS550 2.1Amp run current available
- Rugged design with all metal gearbox
- 2 bearings positioned to stop gearbox locking from axle, shear, bending and torsional loads. The output shaft cannot shift into the gearbox causing it to jam.
- Designed with full drive motor pinion in mesh
- Drill shaft output and 4x15mm keyway on output shaft (key not included)
- 1 year in development from 3D printed design to full CNC machining from 6082 t6 aluminium
- Can fit to RS550 motor or motor with either 19mm or 25mm M3 or 29mm M4 spacing. Note the pinion gear used in this model is too small to drill out so that a 775 5mm shaft would not fit.
I have another gearbox that would suit the 775 motor. Please check out the Battenbox Speedy gearbox that uses a larger motor pinion gear
- Uses 9 tooth motor pinion gear (~3.1mm round press fit shaft). Additional pinion gears also available
- LH Screw included.
- TESTED in battle at several events. No issues! No Jams!